I had some Processed cheese in my fridge...so added it to the tikkis....believe me the flavour doubled (as I believe anything with cheese is tasty)....
Here is the recipe
- 2 Potatoes boiled and peeled
- 1 cup Peas boiled
- some grated cheese
- ginger-garlic paste
- some green chillies chopped
- fresh chopped coriander
- Kasuri Methi
- Tomato ketchup as a dip
- In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and the peas.
- Mash to form a coarse mixture.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, coriander leaves, kasuri methi, grated cheese, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Form tikkis and shallow fry in a pan.
NOTE: the cheese contains some salt so add the salt according to your taste buds.